Friday, May 23, 2008

And it begins....

I like having a family blog to keep up with family and old friends. But sometimes, I am jealous of people like my friend Felicity who just say it like it is and exercise their freedom of speech to blog about whatever the heck they feel like. I've thought about doing this a number of times when I have had something on my mind, but then I think about all my blog readers that would be dissapproving or judgemental or concerned about my well being. Well, screw that. This blog is dedicated to not inviting those people to read and letting the rest of you sort it out for yourselves. It will be random, occasionally funny, sometimes sad or emotional, but it will be for real. And let's be honest here- it may be a complete waste of your time to read it at all. So, if you have become a privileged reader of this blog (don't get overly excited...there is a possibility it may turn out quite lame), then I hope you enjoy and I welcome all comments.

No comments: