Friday, February 13, 2009

Hello?

Testing.  Testing..... is this thing on?  Talk about blog neglect.  Chances are no one even reads this or even checks it anymore.  I just don't have anything important to say, but lately I have at least thought of something to say.  None of it could be classified as important.  So hopefully I'll find a friend in this old blog of mine.  Today, here are my random thoughts:

I just took a facebook quiz.  The kind you take when you know you should be doing something else, but because of the nature of what you should be doing you find yourself testing one quiz after another.  Uh-huh, you know what I mean.  Anyway, I always take the Disney quizzes I find, mostly because I usually get 100%, but also a lot of people send them to me.  My annoyance with these quizzes is that most of them are horribly written and include questions about non-Disney movies.  This always lowers my score, but I am not sure that I can trust a score from these quiz modifiers anyhow.  I want to throw a quiz back at them entitled "Disney Movie: am I or am I not?"  Idiots.  I can see why the perception is that every decent cartoon that comes out is Disney made, but come on people.  Disney created most of it's own competition and companies like Dreamworks and Don Bluth (whatever his studio is called) ocassionally put out an excellent movie.  At least learn what these movies are before writing a quiz about it and judging the rest of the world on details from these films.

Tomorrow Tyson and I are throwing a party.  I am excited to actually throw it, but I am not sure how it will all come together.  It could be a total flop.  So far I have had fun trying to pull it together, but I think the result will determine whether we become an "entertaining" household or not.  I can't decide whether it's really in us, although I like the idea of it all.

1 comment:

Proudfit Family said...

How was the party? I was hoping to have someone wear my maternity bridesmaid jumper to the gala- but noone was really in the right place in their pregnancy to wear it. Oh well -- next time. PS How about we do a ladies night with some HSM kareoke? I'm pretty sure I spelled that wrong. I didn't get to come to the party last night but I sure did go to Neopolitan! PS maybe we could start a website with only well written quizzes -- I'm pretty sure we could come up with some good ones.