It's all the talk in California. Some of you may already know where I stand on the subject, but before I express it openly, I was just wondering if anyone else has something to say about it? It's on the news all the time here and there is a lot of discussion about it in California where it is now a pressing issue. Just looking for someone else's thoughts.
1 comment:
Although I know same sex marriage is wrong I have known some fabulous gay men (never known a successful lesbian couple) who are in loving monogomous relationships. They are in it for all the right reasons and have better relationships than some of the straight couples I know. Bottom line although I know in my head its wrong - my heart goes out to all those wonderful gay men who can never have a marriage. Same goes for gay adoption as well. Plus my views are religiously based and I am not sure how the government can constitutionally dictate the civil liberties of an enormous same sex population.
Post a Comment